Remotely control Samsung devices to reduce financial risks and protect assets
Guard your device enterprise assets or payment plans with ease. Enable protection schemes against theft, loss, or financial default for all devices straight out of the box.
• Device resellers providing financing or subsidy plans
• Insurance firms providing theft & loss protection products
• Any channels seeking anti-theft solution for logistics or retail display
• Organizations that need theft/asset protection for devices
* Depending on your business model, end user consent may be required. Please check with your organization's compliance before deployment.
With hardware-level security built from chip-up, Samsung devices are extra protected against fraud and theft
Wide range of flexible features to cover and react against every possible threats
Operate easily with integration options and customization features
Purchasing a license key is required to use Knox Guard. Contact our sales team or your local Knox license reseller for purchase. Once purchased, access the Knox Guard console to enter your license key. After your devices are uploaded by Knox Deployment Program (KDP) device resellers with your Customer ID, the license is applied and activated automatically on the devices accepted into Knox Guard.
Once a device's payment status is set as completed, the Knox Guard client will be deactivated on the device and the device will no longer be tracked or controlled with Knox Guard.
A Knox Guard managed device can automatically lock itself to protect against malicious attacks. In such cases, you can unlock by deleting the device's IMEI from the Knox Guard console and rebooting the device. Before deleting the device, please ensure that there are no outstanding payments.