Samsung Developer Conference 2019 concluded a few weeks ago, attracting more than 5800 attendees. Whether you missed it or want to refresh your memories of the experience, here is a list of some of the important events and announcements.
Knox Partner Program
- Learn about our and industry insights.
- Build using open access to and .
- Market your products and services through .
- Grow your business by collaborating with Samsung.
Samsung unveiled a groundbreaking addition to the called "capsules". With this feature, it is easier than ever before to create a chatbot without the need for any major coding. The user simply needs to provide relevant data and guide Bixby on what to do with that data. It’s always better to show than to tell. On that note, check out the part of the SDC presentation that describes the feature:
At Samsung, we believe it is impossible to get to the top without collaborating with our peers. To facilitate this collaboration, we introduced some interesting projects at SDC:
- Lyft now integrates with and by linking their Samsung Pay account to Lyft. These rewards are redeemable for Samsung products.
- Alongside Verizon and BlueJeans, Samsung has developed . This makes video conferencing available to everyone, without needing any expensive equipment.
- Samsung and IBM announced the platform utilizing IBM’s cloud and 5G capabilities. This platform plans to help track an employee’s vitals, like heart-rate and physical activity levels. This information helps the system determine if the person is in distress and results in an automatic dispatch of help.
- Last but not the least, the teacher alumni made a call-to-action to developers. They urged developers to mentor students as well as guide teachers and schools to help foster STEM education in remote areas. They stressed the importance of investing in rural areas and to eventually .
Hope you enjoyed the article. We also launched a new with the Knox Partner Program. It aims to help users find the right documents and get correct guidance. We will discuss more about that in the next blog post. Until then, feel free to look for more information about SDC’s events and workshops.